What you'll do:
- Work with an existing codebase and assist in transitioning code from Node.js to TypeScript
- Assist in maintaining and testing our code
- Develop and enhance user-facing features and front-end platform
- Perform various analyses to identify requirements, metrics, risks, and reliability
- Performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability, automation
- Work with a front-end tech stack including CSS/Less, Websockets
What you must have:
- Expert knowledge of SQL-driven database software, such as MySQL or PostgreSQL
- In-depth knowledge of HTML and CSS/Less
- Significant experience with CI/CI pipelines
- Significant experience with TypeScript
- Working knowledge of SQL query builders, such as Knex.js
- Working knowledge of ORMs, such as Objection.js
- Excellent time management and planning skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Fluency in English
What you should have:
- Significant experience with Docker
- Significant experience with responsive design (desktop/mobile)
- Experience with serverless APIs, microservice deployments/development, OpenAPI
- Experience with Node.js frameworks (Express.js preferred)
- Experience with solutions by AWS and Cloudflare (Wrangler and Workers strongly preferred)
- Familiarity with Linux (RHEL or Debian-based variants preferred)
- Familiarity with Windows Server / PowerShell
- We will not hire agencies or firms at this time - we are looking for an individual contributor to join our team.
- This job is posted on https://jobs.cubedhost.com but may have been cross-posted to career websites.
- This is a fully remote contract position open to anyone in the world, though we are based in the United States.
- Availability within 10am - 8pm US Central time is preferred, though not required. You may work up to 30 hours.