We are searching for a fun and creative person to kickstart marketing at CubedHost! In this role, you'll need to be ready to jump in with your unique ideas. You will be responsible for the bulk of marketing, from developing strategies to creating campaigns and more. You should excel at building brands up and creating awareness and demonstrate excellent interpersonal communication skills.
What You'll Do
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets
- Plan and manage our social media platforms
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic and target audience
- Work with our team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies
- Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects
What you must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field OR 3+ years of experience in digital marketing or advertising
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms (Twitter is a must!), best practices, and website analytics
- A solid understanding of SEO, Google Analytics, and related tools
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Up-to-date knowledge on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing
- Knowledge of the gaming industry (work experience is a big plus!)
- High proficiency in English
- Flexibility in work hours (you may be asked to work during peak times on social media)
What you should have:
- Experience with Minecraft and other hostable games, such as Valheim or Terraria
- Experience in the gaming industry or SaaS
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Cloud, Photoshop
This job is posted on https://jobs.cubedhost.com but may have been cross-posted to career websites.
Please see our website directly for the most up-to-date information.
This is a fully remote contract position open to anyone in the world, though we are based in the United States.